Terrace Man Claims He Found Worm in Nestle Baby Food
A Terrace man claims he found a worm in a Nestle-brand baby formula last week.. when trying to feed his 7-month-old daughter.
Terrace resident Steven Morgan says his daughter, Aurora Morgan, could've choked on what-looked-to-be a worm, that he claims came from a Nestle baby formula, which he bought at Save-on-Foods.
He says he found it in the nipple of the bottle.. and not in the formula itself, but is sure it came from the baby food because everything else was cleaned thoroughly.
"The bottle of water is clear. It had absolutely nothing in it. I clean out the bottle everytime that I use it."
Morgan notes that Nestle has offered him coupons as compensation.. which he rejected.
According to Morgan, the so-called worm has been handed over to Save-on-Foods' head offices for examination.